Matthew has been performing in theatre since he could stand. He has recently been most active with Blue Heron Theatre in Holly, MI and The Fenton Village Players in Fenton, MI. Below are snippets of notable reviews, followed by a list of his most notable performances.
The Fenton Village Players
The Fenton Village Players is a community theatre in Fenton, Michigan. After circumstances beyond their control, they found themselves with no web presence. That’s when Pure Light Studios came to the rescue.
In about a month, we had a full-featured website full of colors, easy to navigate, and fully optimized for search engines. As with most of our clients, it was necessary that the website be fully functional not just on a desktop, but also on mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. Using the latest CSS3 has to offer, we delivered with a website experience that seamlessly adapts to the screen size.
The design is built on an extremely malleable professional theme by Shaped Pixels. By utilizing a premium theme, Pure Light Studios could cut design costs — something important to a local non-profit — while still offering a slick, professional design reflective of the theatre’s brand.
- Services Involved Custom CSS, Web Hosting, Graphic Design, Writing, Search Engine Optimization, Design Interpretation
- Project Time About a month / 50 hours
- Features Animated Slider, Custom Contact Forms, Online Ticket Purchasing, PDF File Integration, Responsive theme,
- Website: http://www.FentonTheatre.org
Nullify Abortion is a pro-life issue advocacy group. The website required a mixture of ecommerce and blogging capabilities. The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The organization’s logo — which I created — is complimented by the website’s color scheme.
It was important that the site be warm and welcoming, but not come across as whimsy or comical. It’s a serious issue that requires serious attention. That’s what I gave it.
- Services Involved: Custom CSS, Social Media Integration, Search Engine Optimization, Content Writing, Search Engine Optimization
- Project Time: 100 hours
- Features: Online Store, Community Forums, Animated Slider, Custom Contact Forms, Online Ticket Purchasing, Responsive theme,
- Website: http://www.NullifyAbortion.org/
The Groove Party
The Groove Party is a wedding and event band from Michigan. Their previous website was created by a band member. Although nice, it wasn’t search engine optimized and they had too much on their plate. That’s where I stepped in.
I redesigned their site from the ground up using a premium WordPress theme. Working with the band owner, we were able to create a new site that was search engine optimized, easy to navigate that projected their fun-loving and talented group.
- Services Involved: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Custom CSS, Web Hosting, Photoshop Edits, Written Content Creation
- Project Time: About 40 hours
- Features: Custom Professional Theme, Contact Form, Photo Gallery, Responsive Theme
- Website: http://www.TheGrooveParty.com